- Log-in to LimeSurvey using your associated S# and password.
- Click on Surveys or Active Surveys (top-right).
- Click on the Survey you'd like to work with.
- Click on the Responses drop-down menu (top), then on Responses & statistics.
- Click on the Export drop-down menu (top), then on Export results to application.
- Set your export file format to CSV or Excel (left), and then select any other desired options for the data. Click on Export (top-right).
- Assign a filename and location, and click on Save.
- All done! Data can be assessed using the LimeSurvey platform, too.
Add routing to a survey using the Set Conditions function.
Export your Response data in a preferred format.
How to send your survey invitations to specific participants.