- In Brightspace, click on the course that you want to work with.
- Click on Course Tools (top-right), and then Classlist in the drop-down menu that appears.
- Click on the Add Participant drop-down menu, and select Add Existing User.
- In the Add Existing Users field, search by name or A#, then check the box next to the name of the person you wish to add. Select a role for the person, as a TA (Full). Click on Enroll Selected User.
- All done! You can interact with the newly enrolled user as you would with any existing course participant.
Add Events to your course Calendar.
Import a Quiz from a third-party source.