- In Brightspace, click on the course that you want to work with.
- Click on Course Tools (top-right), and then Edit Course in the drop-down menu that appears.
- Under Learner Management, click on Groups.
- Click on New Category.
- Fill out Category Name, Number of Groups, etc., and then click on Save.
- Click on a Group name to edit that Group.
- Click on Enroll Users (top).
- Mark the checkbox to the right of each Student's name that you wish to add to the Group, then click on Save.
- All done! You can review the members of each group by clicking the number in the Members column.
Optional: The SAS can add a Groups tab to your course, to give easier access to Group functions.