- In Brightspace, click on the course that you want to work with.
- Click on Content (top).
- Click on the Module containing the content you wish to delete.
- There is a small, black arrow just to the right of the name of each content article. Click on this arrow, then select Delete Topic, at the bottom of the drop-down menu that appears.
- Choose whether to remove only from the Content list (eg. if you use the item in other locations), or to permanently delete the item from Brightspace (eg. if you uploaded the wrong file). Then click on Delete.
- All done! The same method is used for deleting many other types of items, throughout Brightspace.