- Sign in to Office 365 using your S# and associated password.
- Select OneNote from the application drop-down menu (a checkered box in the upper-left).
- Click on the Notebook that you wish to Share.
- Click on Share (upper-right). Here you can invite people via name or email address, copy access links, and assign permissions. Provide details for the appropriate method, and click on Share.
- All done! You can always return to the Share menu to edit permissions.
Create a fillable, yet un-editable, form.
Format an Automatic Table of Contents for your document.
Format your page numbers, for different sections of a document.