- Log-in to LimeSurvey using your associated S# and password.
- Click on Surveys (top-right).
- Click on the Survey you'd like to work with.
- Click on Questions and Groups (left), then Question Explorer (left), then on the Question Group (left) and specific Question you'd like to edit.
- Click on Set conditions (top).
- Select a previous Question, comparison operator (e.g. equals), and answer that must have been chosen in order for this Question to appear. Click on Add condition (bottom).
- Add additional conditions if you wish, or click on the Home button (left) to return to your Survey.
- All done! This method is most useful if you work backwards, after having made all of your Questions and Question Groups.
Add routing to a survey using the Set Conditions function.
Export your Response data in a preferred format.
How to send your survey invitations to specific participants.