Learn about opportunities for research and study in Poland!
Dr. Jankowiak teaches at the Wrocław University of Economics, and leads their Center for International Cooperation. She's graciously agreed to share her experience and expertise with us.
Everyone in the Saint Mary's University community is welcome to join us for this conversation. We'll have refreshments too.
Anna H. Jankowiak, Ph. D.
- Assistant Professor in the Department of International Economic Relations and Head of the International Cooperation Center at the Wroclaw University of Economics
- co-founder of the Asia-Pacific Research Centre and the main coordinator of Asian Conference at Wroclaw University of Economics
- author and co-author of 40 articles and 7 books in Polish and English concerning issues of Asian regionalism, Asian economies, transnational corporation, international business, global production networks and clusters in global economy
- member of European International Business Academy
- co-creator of the research project “Clusters as an innovation carrier of enterprises and regions. Verification and implementation of Asian models in terms of the Polish economy”, funded by National Science Centre, Poland
- co-author of the expertise Niche markets for Polish products in China, prepared at the request of Polish Information and Foreign InvestmentAgency
- visiting professor in the Center for Asian and Pacific Studies (CAPS) at Seikei University in Tokyo (Japan), in the School of Business at the University of Iceland (Reykjavik, Iceland), in the Beijing Foreign Study University (China), Tallinn University of Technology (Estonia) and School of Interdisciplinary Area Studies, University of Oxford (Oxford, Great Britain)
- member of an expert group for Polish exports to China, formed in the Ministry of Economy of Poland